Many home buyers really do want green building standards and all buyers want comfortable energy efficient homes. A qualified Energy Star built home makes you stand above the competition.
As a Energy Star Partner Rating Organization, Agreenergy can assist you in building Energy Star compliant homes:
- We will assist you in the initial design phase
- On site testing batteries to assure Energy Star Compliance.
- We assign an energy efficiency rating, similar to MPG on a car, or the yellow tag on a new refrigerator.
- Each home is provided with the proper qualification documentation for it’s 5 star Energy Star rating.
Our primary consideration is energy, and indoor air quality
Once you address the issues of energy conservation and indoor air quality, you are a green builder. Now add water management and a few more criteria and you move up the green building scale – but that’s a few steps ahead. Energy Star is the first step for many builder for greening their product. All these verification tie together to help a builder set themselves apart from other builders and other homes on the market today.
How Agreenergy Helps
Our verification services we offer for new construction Federal, State, Local and Utility Rebate Verifiers
- Energy Star for New Homes Qualifier
- DOE Builders Challenge Qualifier
- EPA Indoor Air Plus Verifier
- NAHB Green Verifier
- Code Compliance
- Energy Audits
Energy Star is a joint venture between EPA and the Department of Energy. It means that a new home is at a minimum 15% more energy efficient than a home built to code. There are State, federal, local and utility incentives for Being Energy Star ( in most cases).
Agreenergy is a NAHB Green Building Verifier. Contact Us today to find out how little is involved in providing an Energy Star
rating for your buyers. You won’t believe how easy the process is.