Helping Builders in Northeast Ohio Verify Energy Efficient Homes
90 percent of new homes built in Northeast Ohio are energy efficient by RESNET and Energy Star standards, yet most buidlers never work with an energy auditer such as Agreenergy to properly rate the home. A rated home means $1000s in Utility Company Energy Rebates and Tax Credits paid to the builder far exceeding the cost of an audit.
Contact Us to schedule an ENERGY AUDIT!
Specific reasons our customers utilize a Home Performance/Energy Audit:
- Quality assurance for homebuyers, builders and lenders
- Improved comfort Solutions through cost-effective improvements
- Verification of energy improvements
- Verification for ENERGY STAR Labeling
- Verification for tax credits
- Preferred financing for energy efficient projects
- Quantification of energy improvements
- Verify emissions reductions